911 Memorial & Statue of Liberty with Ellis Island including Ferry
Visit Areas of the Memorial Only Known to Those That Were There
Enjoy a tour of the 9/11 Memorial and the Statue of Liberty including Pedestal access, with a retired NYPD Detective guide to show you areas of the memorial often missed. Hear firsthand accounts of that day, and how much has changed since that fateful date in 2001. Then have special access including reserved line entry and enjoy special entry to the Statue of Liberty Pedestal, and Pedestal Museum. Choose a flexible schedule of either guided or audio tours of Liberty and Ellis Island. Your ferry ride over to Ellis Island and Liberty island is included in the ticket price. Explore the immigration museum to hear the stories about the millions people that arrived in New York in search of a new beginning. Fifty percent of the proceeds from this tour go to the 9/11 Victims Compensation Fund, so it's not only an interesting three hours but also one that impacts those who endured one of the worst days in American history.
- Tour operates 7 days per week beginning 10:00 AM
-Approx 4.5 hour tour
- 1 hour 911 Memorial Tour with NYPD Guide
- 1 hour Statue of Liberty with Pedestal access, Museum
- stay at Liberty Island or take the ferry to Ellis Island for a .5 hour Tour
- .5 hour Ellis Island tour included or se the audio tour (not mandatory)
- Ferry Tickets included
- This Tour begins at 9:30AM
- Tour meets at St Paul's Chapel
- Tour is approx 4.5-5 hours
- Tour operates 7 days rain or shine
- Tour with Retired NYPD Guide
- Stops at areas of the 911 memorial other tours don't know exist.
- Includes Special Access Pedestal ticket with Museum
- Includes Ellis Island and Ellis Museum
This is a walking tour please wear comfortable shoes
Dress for the weather- we can not provide refunds so please dress weather appropriate as we operate 7 days rain or shine
Tour operates 7 days per week beginning at 9:30AM. Please arrive AT LEAST 15 minutes before start of tour as we leave promptly...