Southern Tip of NYC, Wall St, 911 Memorial & Reserved Statue of Liberty Island Access Tour with Ellis Island Museum
Want a highlights type of tour? Our Island Access Tour is perfect!
Our Southern Tip (financial district) with Special Access Statue of Liberty Pedestal Audio tours feature a professional guide to show you the areas of Battery Park, Bowling Green and Castle Clinton that are often missed. Enjoy Special Access with Reserved entry line with our reserved ticket and enjoy special entry to the Statue of Liberty. Hear stories of the last pirate to be hanged for murder on the island. Listen to the history of the War of 1812 and the battery. Plus receive an Audi guided Ellis Island tour including the Ellis Island Museum.. Explore the immigration museum to hear the stories about the millions people that arrived in New York in search of a better life.
- 1 Hour Guided tour of Battery Park, Bowling Green, 911 memorial pools and the Wall St Bull
- New Jersey Central Railroad
- Special access ticket allows you to use the reserved entry line
- Special entry to Liberty Pedestal & Pedestal Museum
- Flexible Self Guided Tour -Audio Included
- Ferry Tickets included
- A more flexible tour experience
- Audio tour of Liberty & Ellis included
- Tour operates 7 days per week with 12:00PM guaranteed entry time
-Approx 3.0 hour tour
- 1 hour Statue of Liberty Pedestal Access, Museum and Tour
- stay at Liberty Island or visit to Ellis Island for a 45 minute Audio Tour
This is a walking tour please wear comfortable shoes
TSA security check- BOTTLE WATER OK
PLEASE NO BACKPACKS OR DRAW STRING BAGS!
Dress for the weather- we can not provide refunds so please dress weather appropriate as we operate 7 days rain or shine
Tour operates 7 days per week beginning 8:15AM. Please arrive AT LEAST 15 minutes before start of tour as we leave promptly...